Welcome to the summer's nicest shopping
Bergvik is a pleasant and sustainable meeting place with 80 shops, generous opening hours and free parking. Here you will find inspiring shops, services, lovely cafes/restaurants and a gym under the same roof. You’re welcome inside for small shopping, wholesale or if you just want to stroll around.
Many well-known brands and business chains in several categories:
Gifts and jewelry
Home and interior design
Play & hobbies
Beauty & health
Shoes, bags & accessories
Sports & leisure
Café & restaurants
Find your way here
To get here by car
Bergvik Köpcenter is located by the beach of Lake Vänern, along the E18 where two European routes connect from the north, about 5 km west of Karlstad and right next to two large campsites. If you want to use GPS, enter Frykmans väg 1.
Our parking lot is free and can accommodate approximately 2,200 cars. If you have an electric car or electric hybrid, you can charge the battery at one of our charging stations.
You can easily get to Bergvik by bus from the center of Karlstad. Bus lines 1 and 4 go to Bergvik.
WEEKDAYS 10-20 | WEEKENDS 10-18
Other things good to know
- We got free of charge toilets. Also a couple of baby changing tables.
- There are plenty of fun playgrounds for the little ones.
- Easy accessibility for the disabled: parking spots and bigger toilets.
- There’s free wi-fi and sockets for charging your electronic device in our site-built furniture.
- All our stores accept payment by card – so no need to exchange to Swedish cash.